| || || || || || 1||2|
Mary Beth Phipps
2nd VP -Membership:
Merri JimenezUseful Links Section
Here is a List of some of the amazing things the PTA was able to sponsored in the past school year. Thank you to all the wonderful volunteers that make this all possible!
- Back to School Night
- Fall Fest Spooktacular - pending support & volunteers
- Fall Book Fair
- Beautification Project
- Family Reading Night at the Book Fair
- Family Craft Night
- Reflections Program
- Physical Education Support
- Fine Arts Enrichment
- 5th Grade Trip to Catalina
- Kingergarten Registration
- State PTA Convention Participation
- Communications - Website & Newsletter & Facebook
- Red Ribbon Week
- Spirit Shirts
- Spring Book Fair
- Classroom Teacher Grants Fund
- Academic Rewards
- Support for State Testing Preparation
- Principal Discretionary Fund
Here are some of the Committees that are forming. Some of these may have Sub-Committees if needed. We will post the names of the Chairmen as they are appointed.
Fall Harvest Festival
- Volunteer your time!
- The PTA is always in need of volunteers to help in a variety of ways. We need help at every function, event, and fundraiser. Parent involvement is crucial to the success of the PTA Mission.
- Please email us if you would like to help out. Any amount of help is appreciated. Even 1 hour a month of your time could make a difference. Would you like to pop Popcorn on Fridays? Would you like to help with refreshments at the next PTA Meeting? Would you like to help with our next PTA Event? Just let us know what you would like to help with, and we'll gladly work with you.
Copier Person (to run copies/stuff boxes as needed)
Volunteer Coordinator (rounds up people for odd jobs)