Sr. Vice Commandant:
Jr. Vice Commandant:
Sgt. At Arms:
Donald LipsiFeatured Links
|Marine Corps League Hat City Detachment #036|
|Welcome to the Marine Corps League located in the beautiful foothills of the Berkshire Mountains.
2. Enter your user id and password.
3. Click on the "EDIT" button for this section.
4. Scroll past the picture to the text box.
5. Type something in the text box in front of these instructions, pushing the instructions ahead. Click "Save Changes." Your stuff is on your page. Congratulations: you're officially a webmaster! Now you can return to your edit screen and erase these instructions. Edit every section of your OrgSite just as you did here.
Semper Fi! Heart
Some may wear the uniform And even look the part But to truly be a real Marine You must have a "Semper-Fi-Heart" This "Heart" is not Earned in Boot camp But is "Developed" along the "Way" And it "Grows" because of "Dedication" Through "Service" each and every day "Semper" is Latin for "Always" "Fidelis" means "Faithful" and "True" "Faithful" when things don't go your way And "Faithful" when they do You may not understand the rationale Nor even know the reason why But the "mission" will be "Accomplished" When your "Heart" is Semper-Fi." Written by, PFC Loyde P. "Snake" Arender USMC
Some may wear the uniform
And even look the part
But to truly be a real Marine
You must have a "Semper-Fi-Heart"
This "Heart" is not Earned in Boot camp
But is "Developed" along the "Way"
And it "Grows" because of "Dedication"
Through "Service" each and every day
"Semper" is Latin for "Always"
"Fidelis" means "Faithful" and "True"
"Faithful" when things don't go your way
And "Faithful" when they do
You may not understand the rationale
Nor even know the reason why
But the "mission" will be "Accomplished"
When your "Heart" is Semper-Fi."
Written by, PFC Loyde P. "Snake" Arender USMC
The Hat City Detachment of the Marine Corps League meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 P.M. at VETERANS' Hall located on Memorial Drive, Danbury, CT.
We invite you to join us for a meeting and a evening of comradeship.
Refeshments and social hour to follow after the meeting.
If anyone is aware of a member or members family that is sick or in distress, please contact our detachment Chaplain Donald Lipsi at 203-743-0033.
The Marine Corps League is looking for a "Few Good Men and Women."
We are proud of where we have been and where we are going. The Marine Corps League the professional association for all Marines... JOIN TODAY!
For questions regarding membership eligibility, email the Detachment or call 203-775-2195.
There are no former or ex-Marines here only those no longer on active duty!
VA Open Enrollment Carmel VA Clinic every 3rd Thursday of the month. 5 P.M. - 8 P.M. For more information and directions Call 914-228-5291.
Marines We Want You!
|Reasons To Love Your Corps|
Cpl. Smokin Joe
1. Toughest mascot. The Marine Corps is a bull dog. The Navy's: a goat.
2. The Marines invade, then go home. The Army has to do the occupying.
3. Chesty Puller. you gotta love a service that has heroes with names like that.
4. Most stickers spotted on America's highways on car bumpers and windows.
5. Best motivational cry: Ooh-rah!
6. Marines do more with less, and they like it that way.
7. Best recruiting station: Tun Tavern, Philadelphia, 1775.
|Information for Marine Corps Veterans|
Requests for military records can be directed to:
National Military Personnel Records Center, 9700 Page Blvd., Room 5007, St. Louis, MO 63132-5295
Commandant of the Marine Corps, Code MHM, 2 Navy Annex, Washington, DC 20380-1775
POWS/MIAS You Are Not Forgotten
You Are Not Forgotten
It Can Not be Inherited Nor Can it Ever be Purchased
You or No One Alive can Buy It for Any Price
It is Impossible to Rent and It Can Not be Lent
You Alone and Our Own have Earned It with Your Sweat, Blood and Lives
You Own It Forever
"United States Marine."
To our brother and sister Marines in uniform past,
present and future...
God Bless You and Thank You.
A special thank you Doug
from the Marines of the Hat City Detachment.
|MARINE CORPS LEAGUE HAT CITY DETACHMENT #036|
Veterans' Hall Memorial Drive Danbury, CT 06810