MOMS CLUB® OF DURHAM / MIDDLEFIELD ACTIVITY AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
In order to insure the safety of our children at all MOMS Club® activities, the following guidelines should be observed:
1. Members or their children who have had any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours should not attend the activity (severe cough, vomiting, sore throat, diarrhea/upset stomach, unexplained spots or rashes, green/yellow mucus from nose, pink eye, fever, lice, any diagnosed infection that has not yet been treated with antibiotics for at least 24 hrs).
2. Play areas should be safe and clean. Pets, guns, tools, medicine and all other dangers to children should be kept locked away.
3. Guests should be watchful of their children during the playgroup & help “pick up” at the end of a playgroup. It is the responsibility of the parent to repair or replace any damage done to the property by their child.
4. Children who are physically or verbally abusive toward other children should be removed from the activity immediately by the parent. If the behavior continues to be a problem the child may be asked not to attend the activity in the future.
5. Smoking and drinking are not allowed in the presence of children.
6. Appropriate language is expected by moms and children.
7. Although our membership forms ask for allergy and medical information, it is the member’s responsibility to take appropriate precautions to address any such issues for herself or her child.
8. Call the hostess at least a day in advance to RSVP. Hostesses need to plan ahead and may need to limit guests based on space limitations.
9. If there are any changes to an activity, the hostess is responsible for contacting those who had RSVP’d.
10. The hostess is not obligated to provide food or drinks to guests. Guests may bring food and drinks for her children but must adhere to the hostess’s rules on allergies and where food may be eaten.
11. Most activities end 2 hours from the start time on the calendar unless otherwise noted. Please respect these time even if you arrive late. Oftentimes, moms have a hard time arriving at the designated start time but it is acceptable to pop in anytime throughout.
Membership Info |
Service Projects |
Safety Guidelines |
HOME | WRITE US