Business Hours are M-F 900 - 1600, closed all Federal holidays.
After-hour check-ins must be scheduled in advance.
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
Thank you for your interest in supporting our home. People often ask what it is we need most, and since most of our funding comes from charitable donations, our biggest need is money.
There are several ways in which to make a monetary donation:
- Make a secure online donation by clicking on the photo below
- Mail a check payable to the Fort Campbell Fisher House at 652 Joel Dr Fort Campbell, KY 42223
- Set us up as a payee using your bank's bill pay feature. They'll send us a check one time, monthly, quarterly - you decide.
- Want to be anonymous? Visit any Fortera (formerly Fort Campbell Federal Credit Union) branch and ask to make a deposit into the Fisher House account (member #127962)
- Federal employees can pledge support during the CFC campaign to #55546
- Groups, organizations, individuals can organize fundraisers (if you're interested, please request a fundraising packet)
- Turn your online shopping and searching into donations at www.iGive.com/KYFisherHouse
- Schwan's customers can shop from an existing fundraiser or create your own at
- Employer matching programs
- Gift cards (local establishments)
- and more...be creative.
As a home, we use the same types of stuff you do - toiletries, cleaning supplies, household items, and groceries. Our most needed items currently are:
Bottled water & other non-alcoholic beverages
Paper towels & toilet paper
Kids toothpaste & adult toothbrushes (individually packaged)
We also have Shopping Lists at Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/L7X6TBHI462Z
Due to limited staffing, business hours, and guest privacy, we respectfully ask that anyone wishing to bring donations in person to please call and schedule a drop off. Our guests cannot accept donations on our behalf.
Page last updated 8/10/18.