Business Hours are M-F 900 - 1700, closed all Federal holidays.
After-hour check-ins must be scheduled in advance.
| || || || || || ||1|
Thank you for your interest in supporting our home. People often ask what it is we need most. Our funding comes primarily through gifts and monetary donations from our friends in the community.
There are several ways in which to make a monetary donation:
- Make a secure online donation by clicking on the photo below
- Mail a check payable to the Fort Campbell Fisher House at 652 Joel Dr Fort Campbell, KY 42223
- Set us up as a payee using your bank's bill pay feature. They'll send us a check one time, monthly, quarterly - you decide.
- Want to be anonymous? Visit any Fortera (formerly Fort Campbell Federal Credit Union) branch and ask to make a deposit into the Fisher House account (member #127962)
- Federal employees can pledge support during the CFC campaign to #55546
- Groups, organizations, individuals can organize fundraisers (if you're interested, please request a fundraising packet)
- Turn your online shopping and searching into donations at www.iGive.com/KYFisherHouse
- Schwan's customers can shop from an existing fundraiser or create your own at
- Employer matching programs
- Gift cards (local establishments)
- and more...be creative.
As a home, we use the same types of stuff you do - toiletries, cleaning supplies, household items, and groceries. Our most needed items currently are:
assorted beverages and mixes
individually packaged snacks
Mrs. Meyers cleaning products
We also have Shopping Lists & Registries at:
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/L7X6TBHI462Z
Walmart - www.walmart.com/lists/view-events-registry-items?id=b8aaefdf-06ce-4e5f-b549-303623bbbd38
Due to limited staffing, business hours, and guest privacy, please schedule your in-person delivery in advance. Our guests cannot accept donations on our behalf. Please do not leave any packages at our door.
Page last updated 6/1/19.