Next PTO Meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 6:00 pm in the school's library. New members welcome! It's FREE-No membership dues! Guest Speaker! Door Prize!!! See you there.
2009-2010 PTO Officers
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
Parent Volunteer Coordinator:
Alicia PhillipsFavorite Links
The Eaton Park PTO has been very successful since it was organized in 2006. Here are some of our accomplishments:
- Volunteered countless hours at school to support teachers and staff.
- Raised over $17,000 since 2006.
- Provided funds for the new exterior school sign.
- Provided funds for the covered Drive-Thru for Parent Pickup Area.
- Provided funds for 3 Digital Camera cards for cameras donated by KATC's Tools for Schools.
- Maintain Eaton Park's monthly Newsletter.
- Designed and Maintain the PTO Website.
- Provided funds for the flower beds near the MultiPurpose Building.
- Provided funds for Harvey Rabbit Program.
- Organized the Annual Spring Cake Bingo.
- Provided funds for the Teacher and Staff Christmas & Teacher Appreciation Gifts.
- Provided a meal to all Teachers & Staff during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Worked with Teachers & Staff on painting the interior walls of the school.