New Life Family Fellowship
|Cub Scout Core Values |
1. Citizenship: Contributing service and showing responsibility to local, state, and national communities.
2. Compassion: Being kind and considerate, and showing concern for the well-being of others.
3. Cooperation: Being helpful and working together with others toward a common goal.
4. Courage: Being brave and doing what is right regardless of our fears, the difficulties, or the consequences.
5. Faith: Having inner strength and confidence based on our trust in God.
6. Health and Fitness: Being personally committed to keeping our minds and bodies clean and fit.
7. Honesty: Telling the truth and being worthy of trust.
8. Perseverance: Sticking with something and not giving up, even if it is difficult.
9. Positive Attitude: Being cheerful and setting our minds to look for and find the best in all situations.
10. Resourcefulness: Using human and other resources to their fullest.
11. Respect: Showing regard for the worth of something or someone.
12. Responsibility: Fulfilling our duty to God, country, other people, and ourselves.
|Pack 582 Wants You |
If you want your son to have some fun, excitement, outdoor opportunities, and a chance to participate in a program which builds character, where he learns the meaning of "Do your best" and how to be helpful to others—then we have just the program for you!
Cub Scout meetings will be held on Monday nights at 7:00 PM.
Meetings will be held at:
New Life Family Fellowship Christian Church
1354 Allred St.
Asheboro, NC 27203
Cub scout pack 582 will hold our first summer activity on July 14th at 4pm at New Life Family Fellowship.
We will be playing kickball using small pools as our bases. We will be getting wet and messy and earning our first belt loops as a pack.
Dont forget to bring a change of clothes, towels and a picnic supper for you and your family and lots of water/ drinks.
|ASHEBORO CUB SCOUT PACK 582|
1354 Allred St Asheboro, NC 27203