Anika S. FieldsLinks Section
|Mothers' Rights Alliance|
|LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
2. Enter your user id and password.
3. Click on the "EDIT" button for this section.
4. Scroll past the picture to the text box.
5. Type something in the text box in front of these instructions, pushing the instructions ahead. Click "Save Changes." Your stuff is on your page. Congratulations: you're officially a webmaster! Now you can return to your edit screen and erase these instructions. Edit every section of your OrgSite just as you did here.
| “Despite the powerful perceptions that mothers always win custody cases, studies show that fathers who contest custody win sole or joint custody in 40-70% of cases”. |
Lynn Hecht Schafran, Gender Bias in Family Courts, American Bar Association, Family Advocate, Vol.17.
A one time membership fee of $25 includes the below listed benefits.
- Advocacy and leadership training.
- Support group meetings.
- Community Resource referrals
- Referrals to "family friendly" attorneys, counseling and mediation services.
- Tele-support Network.
- Family Social events.
- Pier Mentorship
- Family Advocacy
|Benefits of Membership:|
1. Membership in an advocacy organization that helps impact legislature for families.
2. Opportunity to be part of published professional research.
3. Updates on current legislative issues affecting families.
4. Opportunities to represent M.R.A. on committees, task forces and other community collaborations.
5. Opportunity to participate in community service projects to positively impact mothers who need support.
6. Community Forums to provide and receive information from our local politicians.
7. Discounts on M.R.A. events and services.
Battered mothers who are or have been involved in child custody litigation are invited to give testimony. If interested in doing so, please e-mail us at MothersRightsAlliance@yahoogroups.com
| Join the Mothers' Rights Alliance|
Join the Mothers’ Alliance and help to make the voices of mothers and children to be heard. Membership dollars support advocacy, training, public education and supportive services for mothers and children.
We are always in need of volunteers and in-kind donations. Our current most needed donations include printing service, event coordinators, student and professional reasearch specialists and computer technicians. Please contact the organization if you are interested in volunteering.
|MOTHERS' RIGHTS ALLIANCE|
P.O. Box 1122 Holland, OH 43528