January 15, 2008 Mystery Finishing
- Bring your stitched piece (from the October newsletter) along with your chosen beads and buttons. Learn a cool new finishing technique.
February 19, 2008 Origami Valentine Treat Box
- Learn to make a small origami box out of a greeting card. We will use Valentine's Day cards and make a box to hold a small treat.
March 18, 2008 Punch and Cookies
- No, we're not going to drink punch and eat cookies. We will preview a new Punchneedle Instruction DVD that has been purchased for our library. Since cookies go with punch :) bring some copies of a favorite cookie recipe to trade.
April 15, 2008 Carole Lake Santa Fe Steps Part 1
May 20, 2008 Carole Lake Santa Fe Steps Part 2
- We will devote two meetings for Santa Fe steps, a canvas-work project designed by Carole Lake. Carole's model is pictured here; we will be choosing our own color schemes.
June 17, 2008 Silkberry Scissors Fob - Stitching
July 15, 2008 Silkberry Scissors Fob - Finishing
- This little strawberry scissors design is compliments of Kreinik and uses silk fibers. We will begin the stitches at the June meeting and put the fob together at the July meeting.
August 19, 2008 Peyote Beaded Bracelet
- Candy will be teaching a peyote stitch bracelet of her own design.
September 16, 2008 Silent Ornament Auction and UFO Night
- Christmas ornaments are contributed by members for a silent auction during the meeting. The proceeds are traditionally used to purchase items for our chapter library. Bring a UFO to work on.
October 21, 2008 Assissi Poinsettia
- Let's try our hands at assissi with an EGA "Petite Project". This Poinsettia design will make a great Christmas ornament. Sherri will put together finishing kits for this project.
November No Meeting
December 13, 2008 Christmas Luncheon and Stitch-In at Oak Manor Inn in Hartsville