Court / Probation Ordered Classes
Court Ordered Classes
Anger Quick Facts
You can gain new tools to help deal with your anger problems
Our classes are Court Appointed Dallas County Adult Probation, Denton County Adult Probation & Colin Court Adult Probation Departments. Our Approved Anger Management Classes meet the guidelines of each Court's system.
GREATER DALLAS LIFESKILLS & ANGER MANAGEMENT GROUP
We offer classes for court appointed cases that will show pre and post assesments to observe the student's level of progress and benefit to establish just what they have learned in terms of understanding their own anger and how to be cognitive and better manage their anger. Usually the classes can be completed in about 6 weeks primarily on Saturdays to give an entire week of study and homework over the 6 week period of instruction and class interaction.
WHAT YOU GET!
(1) Certificate of completion
(2) Letter of completion
(3) Progress report for your attorney, probation officer or judge upon request
WE ACCEPT FULL CREDIT CARD PAYMENT WITH SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT FOR FULL REGISTRATION
* Days: Tuesday, Evenings
* Times: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
* Classes meet maximum criteria for all anger managment counseling.
* Certificate offered after classes have satisfactory completion.
* All Clients must pre-register for classes to reserve seating.
* Counseling and office visits are by appointment only.
* No walkins accepted.
* Full Payment is due at the time of pre-registration.
REGISTER FOR CLASS TODAY!
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLINE FOR REGISTRATION VIA ONLINE SECURED SERVER.
* Master Card
* Visa Cards
* American Express
* Discover Cards
* Paypal Debit
* All Bank Debit Cards
* Secure Online payments are accepted Here
Court Ordered Anger Management
Court Ordered Life Skills
Court Ordered Parenting
Court Ordered Anti-Theft Class
Repeat Offender Anti-Theft
Court Ordered SSEP
Disclaimer: We have a strict no refund policy.
Full Payment due at the time of pre-registration.
|461 Visitors||Our Classes|