Please note that the dates and locations may vary for rescheduled meetings. If you are unsure about the status of a meeting, please call the meeting/event status number at
H McHughLinks Section
|Prince William County Citizen Fire and EMS Academy Alumni Association|
Start your page right here, right now! It's so easy you'll be amazed.
1. Go to bottom left corner of this page and click on "EDITPAGE" link.|
2. Enter your user id and password.
3. Click on the "EDIT" button for this section.
4. Scroll past the picture to the text box.
5. Type something in the text box in front of these instructions, pushing the instructions ahead. Click "Save Changes." Your stuff is on your page.
Congratulations: you're officially a webmaster! Now you can return to your edit screen and erase these instructions. Edit every section of your OrgSite just as you did here.
|PWC CITIZEN FIRE AND EMS ACADEMY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION |
CITIZEN FIRE AND EMS ACADEMY
The purpose of the Citizen Fire/EMS Academy is to provide a stimulating, interactive, and enjoyable forum by which citizens can become more involved and informed about Prince William County Fire and Rescue services through lecture and practical sessions.
- Provide training that could have a positive impact on risk reduction in the community and at home.
- Impart information about the various functions of the Fire and Rescue Service, including what we do, how we do it, and why we do it.
- Explain how the Fire and Rescue Service is organized, staffed, and funded in order to accomplish our mission.
- Promote mutual support and understanding between the community and the Fire and Rescue Service.
- Educate the citizens to enable them to provide input regarding Fire and Rescue Services in Prince William County and to prepare them for participation in future activities and initiatives.
CITIZEN FIRE AND EMS ACADEMY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Through the presence in the community, the mission of the Citizen Fire and EMS Academy Alumni Association is to support the goals of the Prince William County Fire and Rescue Department by:
- Assisting the PWC Fire and Rescue Department in its program,
- Providing citizen input to the PWC Fire and Rescue Department,
- Being educated and informed about the PWC Fire and Rescue Department and Fire/EMS safety, and
- Educating and informing the public about the PWC Fire and Rescue Department and Fire/EMS safety.
| ||ACADEMY INFO|
Upcoming Community Events
As we hear of additional community events and/or departmental public service days we will post this information.
Do you know of an event? Email us with the information (and the name and email/phone of a point of contact at the organization please).
| ||NEWS & INFO|
Thank you for visiting our site.