A Word of Appreciation
The Columbia County Association of Snowmobile Clubs would like to extend their thanks and gratitude to our local sponsorship and support in helping us reach our goal in maintaining trails and creating a safe snowmobiling experience for all.
These fantastic experiences are only made possible with their support. Year after year we would like to thank you to all the sponsors for their ongoing support, it is greatly appreciated and valued. The contributions supplied by sponsors are of the highest quality and really give our Association an edge.
We look forward to continuing to strive towards new and upcoming goals knowing that we have the awesome support of our Sponsors behind us.
When on the trails, please patronize the area businesses that support the Columbia County Association of Snowmobile Clubs.
CCASC Maps will be out to our sponsors before the trails are open for 2017-18.
Travel at your own risk.
Join a club today
The Columbia County Association of Snowmobile Clubs and private land owners assume no liability for snowmobile operations' use of these trails. Please respect Private and No Trespassing signs. Do not operate snowmobiles on highways. Obey all state laws and local ordinances. These trails are for snowmobiling only. No 2-3 or 4-wheeled vehicles allowed on County Trails. our trails never fail with happy landowners, so stay on marked trails!
County Maps. - - - Download here, plan your route, then stop at one of the sponsor's for the actual map for only $1.00 donation.
Can't wait ! Send $1.00 to CCASC Maps, W6502 Phillips Road, Pardeeville, WI 53954 - - One will be mailed to you.
The 2018-20 maps will be mailed out as soon as we get them.
download Columbia County 2015-17 Map
Enlarge to view better.
We would like to thank all the advertisers for their support of the Columbia County snowmobile map. Please patronize these advertisers.
And remember to support the business that support us!
The following sponsors will be updated after the new maps are on the trail.
1) Johnson Sales - Hwy 51, Arlington - Common Name, Uncommon Service, Yamaha and snowmobiling gear. Out of state stickers sold here!
3) Arlington Inn Bar & Grill - Hwy 60, Arlington - Homemade Chili, great burgers, Daily Special.
4) Bell Ford since 1931 Hwy 60 Arlington
6) Inncognito Bar n Grill Hwy 51 Poynette Open 7 days M - F 3pm - close. Sat & Sun 11am - close ATM available
6) Mad City Marine RV- Hwy 51 N., Arlington - Marine/RV Sales & Service.
7) Carl F Statz Sales & Services - Hwy 19, Waunakee - Polaris, sales & Service. www.carlfstatz.com
8) Arlington BP - Hwy 51 & 60, Arlington - Hot chocolate, coffee, sandwiches.
9) Owl's Nest - Hwy 51 & Cty CS, Poynette - Call for all your banquets or Party, 608-635-2298
10) Lockwoods Longshot - Hwy 51 & 60, Arlington - Daily & Dinner Specials, Closed on Monday.
12) Subway - I90-93 & Cty CS, Poynette - Hot & Cold sandwiches.
13) A & W Pour House Bar - On Wisconsin River M - F 1pm - Close. Sat & Sun 11 am - close.
14) Hookers - Cty V, Poynette- Gas & food, steaks, spirits, entertainment.
15) Mad City Power Sports DeForest. 1-888-MAD-CITY
17) The Timbers - Cty V, DeForest - Food and spirits.
18) Lodi Valley Suites - Hwy 113 N - Lodi - Gateway to Lake Wisconsin, www.lodivalleysuites.com
19) Dane Kwik Mart - Main St, Dane - Self-Service Gas 24 hour, oil, food, snacks.
20) Peg & Doc's Bar & Grill - Dane - T-F Lunch Specials, Fri Fish Fry, Packer games specials.
21) KD Bar & Grill - Lodi - New full menu, fresh burgers 14 TV's.
22) Tootsie's Tap - Dane since 2014
23) Don's Marine LLC - Main St, Lodi - Snowmobile Service, premium gas, easy trail access.
24) Crystal Lake Campground Lodging available Full Bar n Grill - Lodi
26) Ness Auto Sales & Services - Main St, Lodi - Groceries, pizza, soda, deli, bakery.
27) Schoepp's Cottonwood Resort - Off Hwy 60 between Lodi & Sauk City - Free soup on Thu 4 pm to close when trails are open.
28) Bushnell Ford Lodi 608-592-3276
29) Harmony Grove BP - Downtown Harmony Grove - Grocery, spirits, hunting & fishing license, video Rentals.
30) Fitz's on the Lake - Hwy V, Lodi - Steaks, seafood, sandwiches, appetizers. Breakfast. Open 7 days a week.. Daily at 11 am. Sat and Sun at 9 am for breakfast
31)Fucky's Bar & Grill - Okee 2-4-1 Burgers on Tuesday. Fish Fry on Friday and Prime Rib on Saturday.
33) Fish Tales Food & Spirits - Hwy 188, Lodi - Delicious Homemade pizza, Tues - Sat 3 pm - close. Sun Breakfast 9 am - 12:30pm. Closed Mon.
34) Sunset Harbor Bar & Grill - On Lake Wisconsin - Great Burgers
36) Lake Wisconsin Resort - Poynette Year Round Cabin Rentals. www.lakewisconsinresort.com
37) Mickey D’s Corner Bar Dane
38) Lodi Kwik Mart - 430 N. Main St - Lodi - Groceries, pizza, soda, deli, bakery
39) Pokey's Smoke on the Water - Lodi Open Wed - Sun 11 am p close; Full Menu; PokeysSmoke@yahoo.com www.pokeysSmoke.com
41)Remi’s Thirsty MooseDaily Food & Drink Specials Tues - Sun 11 am - closed. Closed Mondays
42) McDonals Four LocationsPoynette, Portage, DeForest, Columbus.
43) Polnow Automotive Repair Service - Downtown Portage - Complete auto & light truck repair, ethanol free premium gas.
44) Deb's Northstar Tavern - Hwy 51 S, Portage - Grill on till midnight, deep fried appetizers.
45)Fort BP Portage Open til 9 dailey, 24-hour pumps, No Ethanol Premium
46) Portage One StopUS 51 & CTY P Portage. 24 HR Pumps New low price on beer and liquor till midnight.
47) Super 8 - 3000 New Pinery Rd Portage - High speed internet, pets welcome, superstart breakfast, 24-hr coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
48) Quality Inn Lodi Espanded continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub.
49) Mobil All Stop Travel Plaza Food Court - Hwy 60 & I90/94 - All stop travel plaza food court.
50)Wagon Wheel - Portage Food Spirits Fun & Trailer Parking
51) Davis Construction Co - Whitney St, Portage - Free estimates, black topping, gravel, fill dirt, seal coating.
52)Otto’s Super Club Thurs - Mon 4 pm. Closed on Tues & Wed. – Hwy 16, Wisconsin Dells
53) Morse Powersports Center - Hwy 13, Wis Dells - www.morsepowersports.com.
54) Club 23 - Hwy 23, Wis Dells - Full bar, daily food specials, Tue-Thurs 4-9 pm, Fri - Sat 4-10 pm.Loading and unloading sleds welcome
55) Diesel Injection Windsor- Your Diesel Needs.
57) Harold LeJeune Snowmobile Park - Portage Dedicated to Columbia County Snowmobile Volunteers.
59) VFW Post 8090 Columbus Bar & Grill Open to Public. Formerly Jodee O's
61) Levee Restaurant - Portage Located on Trail. Mon - Sat 5 am - 2pm. Sun 6am-12pm
62)Big O's Trailers - Portage www.bigostrailer.com
63) Clarks' Speedway Cafe - Hwy 51/16 S or Portage Great food, 7 days a week Mom - Fri 7 am - 2pm, Fat & Sun 5 am - 2pm.
64) Kwik Trip Portage On Trail, open 24 hours.
65) Winnebago Ridge Runners Snowmobile Club Grass Drags, Head to Head & Radar Run. Held Annually in October. winnebagoRidgeRunners.com
66) Weaver Auto Parts Four locations Baraboo, Randolph, Portage, Pardeeville.
67) Caddy Shack bar & Grill - Downtown Pardeeville - Stop in & enjoy our great food & drinks, Grill is always on.
68) Crop Insurance Group (CPG) Erin Jones 920-296-5805
71) Wayside Repair & Auto, Inc Markesan Rick Dornfeld 920-398-3722
72) Cambria Cwik Mart - Clark Cambria 24 HR pumps, premium without ethanol, Grocery Soda Beer
73) MOJOz Saloon - Cambria Trail at back door - Full Menu til 9 pm. Homemade Pizza, Friday Fish Fry
74) H & M Ekectrucak Cintractung Oirtage 608-335-9336
75) LR's Place Bar & Grill - Downtown Rio - Lottery Tickets, Char-grill burgers. Open 8 am..
76) F M Union Bank five locations Columbus, Fall River, Rio, Friesland, Juneau.
77) Back country Bar & Grill - Doylestown Rd, Doylestown - Full menu & Daily Specials. Mon & Thurs 4 pm - close. Wed, - Sun 10 am - close.
78) Silver Springs Campsites - Ludwig Rd, Rio - Remember us during the warmer months, pool, playground, shady sites, fishing.
79) Casino Supper Club - Hwy 16 W, Columbus - Wed & Fri night buffets, Sat Prime Rib plus full menu, Sun full menu plus specials.
80) Wyocena Bar - Downtown Wyocena - Home of the Jumbo burger. 10 am to close 6 days a week. Closed Monday.
81) Mr T'z Motorsports & Marine - Rio 920-992-3866 - Parts, service, accessories. 10% off parts to club members.
82) Markesan State Bank - Randolph www.markesanstatebank.com
83)Hiching Post Bar & Restaurant - Manchester Fine Food, Friday Fish & Chicken.
84) The Dump - Downtown Cambria - Full menu, Open 7 Days a Week.Voted Best Burger. On trail.
85) Triple Play Sports Bar & Grill - Wisconsin Dell Burgers, Pizza, Friday Fish Fry. Loading and unloading sleds.
87) Columbus Family Restaurant - west side of Columbus - Soups made fresh daily, breakfast anytime, Mexican specialties.
89) CJ's Bar & Grill - Fall River - Open 7 days a week, Daily Specials, Fri Nite Fish Fry.
91)Minick Seeds LLC Columbus Ron Minick 920-992-3465
92) Randolph Shell - Randolph - Hot food, Subway in store, gas.
93) Columbus BP West - Hwy 16 & Hwy 60, Columbus Arby's on site, High Quality Regular BP Gas without ethanol.
94) Piggly Wiggly - Randolph - Meat, Produce, Deli, Bakery, Liquor, ATM.
95) Kelly's Bar - Hwy 73, Randolph - Sandwiches Daily, Pizza, Fri & Sat Fish-Chicken-Froglegs-Shrimp-Scallops.Opens at 11 am, closed Mondays
96) Fall River Mobil Mart - Fall River Open 5:30 am to 10:30pm 24 hour pumps, Bait, Liquor, lots of other goodies.
97) The Old Rock Burgers, fish fry, homemade pizzs & much more.
99) Harold & Lori's Club 60 - Hwy 60 - West of Columbus - Open Thru-Mon, 4:30 - 9pm. Bar menu til close.
100) Northpoint Plaza - Cty CS & I90/94, Poynette - Liquor, soda, bait, licenses, lounge & showers. Trailer parking.
101) Super 8219 Industrial Drive - Columbus
102)Otsego Yacht Club Bar & Grill Wed - Perch or bluegills, Fri Fish Fry. Sun Breakfast
103) Black Kettle Eatery & Pub ColumbusOpen 7 days; Mon Night 5 - 9 pm All you can Eat Wings. Friday Fish Fry. Mexican/ American Menu.
104)Wing n thing Two locations Fall River / Sun Prairie. Open at 11 am daily
105) Subway - Dix St., Columbus - Open for breakfast, til 10 pm. M-F 7am; Sat 8 am. Sun 9am.
106) Culver’s Portage & Columbus
107) The Cage Bar - James St., Columbus - Open 7 days a week, 7 am to bartime.
108) Baehmann's Season Recreation, Inc - Main St., Clyman - Polaris Master service Dealer. www.baehmanns4season.com.
109) NAPA Auto & Truck Parts - Columbus & Waterloo -Auto & Truck parts.
110) Wise Guys Auto Repair – 234 N Water Street – Columbus
111) Quamme Insurance - Erik Quamme, Columbus & Beaver Dam Erik welcomes all. www.quammeinsurance.com
Effective May 1, 1998, a new Wisconsin law requires that all out-of-state registered snowmobiles display a Wisconsin trail use sticker or pass when being operated on any public locations, such as trails or corridors, lakes and waterways, or other locations where permission is required to operate, such as a farm field not owned by the operator.
Trail passes are available through DNR sercive centers and many private businesses or locations where arrangements have been made to handle the passes. Cost for a trail pass is $35.00, and they are valid from April 1st thought March 31st.
Funds from these passes are designated for enhancement of the Wisconsin Snowmobile program.